FEIFEI SONG / RESUME
Internationally trained Architect finishing master`s degree at Pratt Institute. Design experience
including resort planning, office interior design and renovation work for a golf club. Able to
discover the unique architectural language and formation. Familiarity in using digital media in
- (windows/mac)Autocad, Rhino, Maya, Sketch up, 3d coat, Lumion
- Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, After Effects, Acrobat
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, MAC iwork pages, keynote
- Laser cutting, 3d modeling, physical modeling
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
Master of Science, Architecture (M.S. Arch) 2013. 5 - 2014.5
- Central Academy of Fine Arts (CAFA), Beijing, China
Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) 2007.9 - 2012.7
- Kijo Rokkaku Architects & Associates, Tokyo/Beijing 2012.6 - 2013.4
Projects: China Yuexi Hot Spring Resort, Hubei Hutou ecological industrial district
planning, Beijing Meisong golf club renovation.
- Surveying existing site conditions, organize and model terrain.
- Design, planning, drafting and detailing as a member of a team.
- In charge of 3d modeling, rendering, making animation and presentation file.
- Designboom International Web Portal, Italy 2010.6 -
Editor and Translator
- Organized Chinese architects round-table event in 2011/2012 Beijing design week.
- Interviewed MAD architects, Standard architects and FCJZ, select and publish their
- China Architecture Design & Research Group 2009.6 - 2009.9
- Assist in concept design and render.
- Construction drawing, including plan, section, parking lot.
- Making energy saving calculation table.